Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Internship Readiness


Someone who is internship ready doesn’t have a problem with maintaining the little skills. For example, time management would not be an issue as well as taking initiative and being accountable. Some qualities a person who is internship ready demonstrates a positive attitude always, is punctual, engages in class discussions/participates actively and shows that he or she is ready and willing to learn. Entering this new module I will “step my game up”, I have gotten comfortable in the program and forgotten that since day 1 the interview has begun. One growth area that I have gotten feedback in was my participation in class and join discussions more often. I will start to take initiative and work on my leadership roles so I can work to my full potential. I believe I have a great attitude and am very easy to get along with, but I let my quietness/shyness get the best of me. I believe my lack of participation affects my low energy in class so I will convert on that feedback hoping it will do some progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment