Thursday, January 5, 2012

Winter Break

Winter break seemed to go by way to fast! It started off lightweight rocky and ended just the same. Although I’ve had better winter breaks this was one to remember. The highlight of it all would be that I spent all my days with a very special person by my side, weather if I was sick in bed or out trying to hang out and catch up with friends, I enjoyed the whole package.  The most memorable thing to me was spending time with my friend on his birthday. The day started off great with a trip to the mall, after a visit with some old friends, and later a night in the city passing through Broadway, Fisherman’s Warf and Twin Peaks. It was a crazy day, a lot of memories made, some not remembered but none nun the less forgotten.  I’m looking forward to spring break; hopefully I won’t be sick next time and do it how a college student is supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment