Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Inspirations

To me the definition of inspiration is something that motivates me when I hear and/or see it. One of two things that inspire me very much is music. Although I am not a big fan of slow jam’s one artist specifically Keyshia Cole inspires me when I listen to her. I feel her music empowers women and when I hear it, it makes me reminisce on a point in my life where everything was going well. One of the other things that inspire me most is this beautiful view in the city; my friends and I call it “the Million Dollar View.” Every time we go there we end up having real in depth conversations and talking about the weirdest things. The spot shows the whole view of the City up to the Bay Bridge, its location is pretty confusing to get to but basically it is in the center of Bernal Height, on the top of the hill. Just looking at the View makes me think of what I want to achieve, who I have become and what I’ve done wrong in the past and how I could learn from these experiences. The “Million Dollar Spot inspires me a lot. First off it makes me feel proud to be from the City and to live in it. It also motivates me to want to do big things and become successful in life. There is another spot not quite like “the million dollar” spot but has an amazing view as well. My cousin brought me to this view and we call it “the View”. Its located in Daly City but in the back of a park, in order to get to it you have to go under fences and hike up a very dirty hill. It’s a struggle to get up there but is all the most rewarding. The view inspires me as much as the “Million Dollar” spot and whenever I go up there everyone else usually feels the same because we end up having real good conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment